Jake, part of the beyond the whiteboard crew, uses kipping pull-ups to shake his dreads.
First off we liked to thank everyone for their support while coming out of beta. Also, we love the feedback we have been getting and are planning quicker release cycles. Our goal is to keep making the site better and better every few weeks. Below is a list of stuff we just updated.
- Nicole will now be scored by total pull ups and not total rounds.
- We now take in to account the repetitions prescribed for a workout when comparing load posts.
- We updated the L-Sit scoring to be descending instead of ascending. Sorry for all the people who instantly went from the top to the bottom of the list. Especially Bill.
- We added more privacy options for the news feed as well more news feed results.
- You can now edit your workout notes through the entire process of posting a result.
We plan to keep the updates coming and have some big plans for the next few months! Keep CrossFitting!